FEMALE QURAN TEACHER
Sisters can learn the Holy Quran with the best female Quran teacher and tutors online. Our female Quran teachers are well aware of Tajweed and Tarteel rules. Sisters and Daughters can have classes with English-speaking, Urdu, Hindi Speaking, and Arabic-speaking female teachers. Our female teachers are devoted, punctual and skilled at the same time to deliver very interesting classes, especially for kids. Any sister wanted a female tutor can easily get free trial classes with female teachers and then register for regular classes with us in their available schedule.
Start your career with the Name of Allah
You can choose your teacher, It’s up to your choice and of course on availability of the teacher on given time by you. Most of the females want to learn Quran with Tajweed in Urdu or English with a female teacher. We have very good, Calm, qualified, and also Egyptian female Tutor staff for teaching and tutoring the book of Allah, the Holy Quran. If you are looking for Quran classes near you or online, then let us know, we will schedule your tajweed, recitation correction classes as well if you are lacking in reading Quran with Tajweed at your suitable time.
Necessary Qualification of our online Quran Teachers and Tutors
- She must be graduated from a recognized university/institute.
- Must be a Hafiza, Qaria, Alima and have a intense knowledge of Tajweed.
- She must be trained, integrated Quran teaching pedagogies conducted by ONLINE QURAN CLASSES.
- Must have Quran Teaching skills.
- Humble, Kind, Interactive, Good-nature and friendly.
Our Female Quran Teacher's have:
- Quran memorization certification/ Tajweed certification.
- Good English/Arabic communication and language skills.
- Skills and Teaching methods.
- Graduation degree form reputed universities of the world especially from Pakistan and Egypt(for Egyptian teachers).
- Ijazah certified male Quran teachers from Egypt(for Egyptian teachers).
We have now Arab female Quran teachers available from Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan speaking English, Arabic, Pashto, and Urdu, and they also have Ijazah to teach the Quran to others as well. Join Us!